I cant exactly explain why but the photo of the hand evokes a lot of emotion. For me it captures anxiety, restlessness and tension.
That's exactly what I wanted to show in that photo! I'm glad you, as the viewer, could identify that.
I think the use of geometric shapes is working well and the use of shadows is another great way to define the shapes.
I think the images capturing motion evoke a super strong emotion and it'd be cool to continue with that vibe for the final project.
I love the use of blurred motion in some of these pictures. It creates interesting compositions as well as strong emotion.
The motion of each photograph that distorts either light of the arm is quite appealing to me.
I cant exactly explain why but the photo of the hand evokes a lot of emotion. For me it captures anxiety, restlessness and tension.
ReplyDeleteThat's exactly what I wanted to show in that photo! I'm glad you, as the viewer, could identify that.
DeleteI think the use of geometric shapes is working well and the use of shadows is another great way to define the shapes.
ReplyDeleteI think the images capturing motion evoke a super strong emotion and it'd be cool to continue with that vibe for the final project.
ReplyDeleteI love the use of blurred motion in some of these pictures. It creates interesting compositions as well as strong emotion.
ReplyDeleteThe motion of each photograph that distorts either light of the arm is quite appealing to me.
ReplyDelete