Your fifth photo is almost dizzily scary. Its shot very well and the angle is so unique! Its interesting how it messes with the viewers mind. The lines cut through the image very sharply but almost in a spiral shape.
I really like how you use strong lines and shapes to break up the composition, and even though you can tell there are different photographs of the same place, each one is composed differently and beautifully. I also really like how you have a strong light source in your pictures.
I love the strong contrast in the pictures of neon.
ReplyDeletethe way you have photographed the windows in the stair well are working well. They create this inception like vibe.
ReplyDeleteYour fifth photo is almost dizzily scary. Its shot very well and the angle is so unique! Its interesting how it messes with the viewers mind. The lines cut through the image very sharply but almost in a spiral shape.
ReplyDeleteI really like how you use strong lines and shapes to break up the composition, and even though you can tell there are different photographs of the same place, each one is composed differently and beautifully. I also really like how you have a strong light source in your pictures.
ReplyDelete