Thursday, November 10, 2016

Brett Taylor Week 11

Contact Sheet Week 11







Week 11 Top 10: 











4 comments:

  1. first of all, super jealous of your field trip. Also, interesting view in picture 9. And great contrast in picture 10! Your last picture has a nice gradient almost- the darkest at the bottom leading up to the top as the lightest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this was such an interesting way to photograph a place we all know so well! I especially love your 9th photo, the framing and the angles create a really cool dynamic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this pictures are fantastic! I really believe you are improving. the angles you took these pictures in are very interesting and you are creating beautiful geometric shapes with the architecture the final portfolio will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how you were able to find and capture different geometric shapes around Disney, breaking down something so large and so well known into something so simple. really nice!

    ReplyDelete