Thursday, September 29, 2016

Brett Taylor Week 5

Contact Sheets:







Top 10:










8 comments:

  1. The repetition in the 3rd and 4th photos are really great, I think that'd be a cool theme to keep going with in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your composition in all of these, especially because there are so many diagonal lines to draw your eye around the page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the textures that appear in all of your photos; they give for a very interesting composition considering all of the geometric shapes nature forms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you can definitely tell your interest in nature.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You captured the texture well in these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your 7th photo is my favorite. It reminds me of fall haha. The leaf is in great detail granted the brighter background. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The leaf in the tree photo is good example of a centered composition!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Were you able to figure out how your images were converted into JPG? Did you use iphoto at all?

    ReplyDelete