Thursday, September 15, 2016

Allison Vizzi - Week 3

Contact Sheets:







Top 10:












4 comments:

  1. Lol the WARP buckey ball...don't miss those days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love everything about the picture of the house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy the paint on wood image. I think it is a great representation of textures and a good use of the shallow aperture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Image 1 and 2 look grainy. Do you remember the ISO? If not, no worries just remember the higher the ISO the more grainy your images will appear. Verify that when you check out a camera from the cage it is under "RAW" and not JPEG. You have a good variety between close-ups experiment with depth of field and wide shots. I was reminded of a movie looking your photos. If you are interested in a cinema approach for your final project here is a link on what the various shots in cinematography mean:
    http://www.elementsofcinema.com/cinematography/framing-shot-sizes/

    ReplyDelete